Visiting Specialty Clinics
No need to travel long distances for excellent medical care. Advanced, specialized care is offered at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center’s outpatient specialty clinics. Specialists visit Chanute and see patients in one of two clinic areas at the medical center. Clinics offered include:
- Cardiology (heart).
- Pediatric Neurology (children's brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and nervous system).
- Pediatric Cardiology (children's heart specialist).
- Podiatry (foot).
- Pulmonology (respiratory tract and lungs).
- Nephrology (kidneys).
- Orthopedics - spine, neck and back (including scoliosis).
- Orthopedics - Hand Specialty
- V.A. Clinic (Veteran's Administration).
For more information on Visiting Specialty Clinics, call 620.431.4000. We will help direct you to the appropriate scheduling phone number.