Visiting Specialty Clinics
Outpatient specialty clinics
No need to travel long distances for excellent medical care. Advanced, specialized care is offered at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center’s outpatient specialty clinics. Specialists visit Chanute and see patients in one of two clinic areas at the medical center. Clinics offered include:
- Cardiology (heart).
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (high-risk pregnancies, multiple births or pregnancy complications).
- Pediatric Cardiology (a children's heart specialist).
- Podiatry (foot).
- Pulmonology (respiratory tract and lungs).
- Procedural Pain Clinic (nerve blocks and injections for pain management).
- Nephrology (kidneys).
- Orthopedics (bones and musculoskeletal system).
- Orthopedics - Hand Specialty
- Neck and back (including scoliosis).
- V.A. Clinic (Veteran's Administration).
For more information on Visiting Specialty Clinics, call 620.432.5300