From prenatal classes to childbirth and post-delivery support, Neosho Memorial's Obstetrics Department is the birthplace of choice for mothers across southeast Kansas.
We are proud of our medical staff at Neosho Memorial and have two board-certified OB/GYN specialists; family medicine physicians; and two pediatricians. The medical staff is supported by outstanding and specially trained OB nurses. As a team, we are excited to be part of your journey into parenthood.
Expert physicians, specially trained nurses and dedicated support staff, deliver the family-focused care you expect with the attention to detail that every family deserves.
Our commitment is to make this the first of many joyful memories for you and your baby. We are pleased to offer:
- Prenatal classes
- Valet parking
- Beautiful, spacious, private rooms with amenities for mom and her support person
- State-of-the-art labor and delivery rooms
- A secure unit for increased safety
- Breastfeeding assistance from lactation consultants
- Insurance specialists to help you navigate available resources