Patients are driving as far as 60 miles to receive care from the nationally ranked surgeons and surgery staff at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center’s (NMRMC) department of surgery.
Medical center surgeons offer a broad range of inpatient and same-day surgical procedures in the areas of urology; general surgery; obstetrics/gynecology; orthopedics; ophthalmology; and ear, nose and throat surgery.
Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and minimally invasive surgical techniques, Neosho Memorial’s team is equipped to perform both same-day and traditional inpatient surgeries, including:
ENT (ear, nose and throat surgery)
- Myringotomy (tubes in the eardrums).
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
- Laparoscopic procedures.
- Gallbladder procedures.
- Nissen fundoplication.
- Laparoscopic assisted colon surgery.
- Breast biopsies.
- Mastectomy with reconstruction.
- Cosmetic breast enhancement procedures.
- Chest procedures.
- Lung procedures.
- Hernia repair.
- Colon resections.
- Vein stripping.
- Microwave endometrial ablation.
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Vaginal hysterectomy.
- Total abdominal hysterectomy.
- Tubal ligation.
- Diagnostic pelvic laparoscopy.
- Cesarean section.
- Cataract procedures.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid repair).
- Surgery for fractures
- Rotator cuff repair/shoulder surgery
- Nerve releases (carpal tunnel/cubital tunnel)
- Elbow/wrist/hand surgery
- Lateral epicodylitis debridement/repair
- Trigger finger release
- Knee arthroscopy
- ACL reconstruction
- Ankle fusion
- Ankle ligament repair
- Ankle/foot surgery
- Toe deformity correction
- Tendon/ligament repair
- Radical retropubic (open) prostatectomy with lymph node dissection.
- Laparoscopic assisted radical prostatectomy with lymph node dissection.
- Cryoablation of the prostate.
- Revolix laser ablation of the prostate.
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP).
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal).
- Laparoscopic hand-assisted nephrectomy.
- Kidney stone extraction (with holmium laser or stone basket).
For more information on the department of surgery, call 620.432.5383.