Home Health Agency
The Home Health Agency at Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center (NMRMC) provides a complete range of medical care and support services for the families of southeastern Kansas. Health care professionals bring medical resources available in the hospital into the homes of residents in a 25-mile radius around Chanute, including towns in Neosho, Allen, Wilson and Woodson counties.
Our services are available to all age groups and include:
- Professional nursing assessments.
- IV therapy management and training.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Laboratory services.
- Wound care.
- Catheter management and ostomy care training.
- Diabetes care and education.
- Feeding tube education and training.
- Home Health aides for bathing assistance (if eligible).
- Medical social services for resources.
The goal of home health care is to preserve as much independence as possible without sacrificing quality of life or proper medical care, and to return patients to their optimal level of health. Your doctor will assist with the decision to request home health care services. Please feel free to discuss the option of Home Health with your healthcare provider or contact our agency, and we will be happy to assist you.
NMRMC Home Health Agency
Debbie Thuston, Director
1709 W. Seventh St. * P.O. Box 426
Chanute, KS 66720-2505