Welcome to Neosho Memorial. We have the following visiting guidelines in place. They were designed to protect our patients, community and staff. Guidelines may change without notice. If you have questions, feel free to call us at 620-431-4000 before visiting.
- Visitors are screened for symptoms and must be symptom free to visit
- Visitors must be over the age of 18 (with the exception of nursing infants)
- Patients may have two visitors per day
- Masks are required while in the building
- Visitors must remain at point of destination (patient room/clinic/waiting room)
- Obstetric patients may have two partners/persons accompany them
- For the nursery, the birth parent plus one significant other
- Pediatric patients who are under the age of 18 may have two visitors
- Patients who are at the end-of-life may have 2 patient-designated visitors in the building at a time
- Chaplains and clery are premitted to visit all patients
- Patients who have an appointment at an NMRMC hospital-based clinic, lab, imaging services or are visiting the Emergency Department may have 2 persons with them although we do encourage 1 visitor for most outpatient appointments
- Visitors are not allowed in the room of COVID-19 Patients or Persons Under Investigation for COVID-19
At this time, the NMRMC Best Cafe is available for take-out orders only.