Women's Health Center
The transitions in a woman’s life from adolescence to adulthood to menopause are an amazing process. Here at the Women’s Health Center of Neosho Memorial, it is a privilege to offer the services of:
- Cathy Mih-Taylor, MD, OB/GYN, board-certified
- Ashton Holman, PA-C
- Jennifer Byerly, APRN-C
You deserve the best in women’s health, and we specialize in:
- Maternity care.
- Preventive well-woman exams.
- Family planning and contraception counseling.
- Detecting and treating breast problems.
- Gynecological surgery, including hysterectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Minimally invasive surgery (laproscopic surgery).
- Treatment of ovarian cysts.
- Treatment of endometriosis.
- Contraception care.
- Infertility counseling.
- Menopause care, including hormone replacement therapy.
- Treatment of osteoporosis.
For more information, contact the Women’s Health Center at 620.432.5570.