Women's Health Center
2019 Pinnacle Practice Award recipient
The transitions in a woman’s life from adolescence to adulthood to menopause are an amazing process. Here at the Women’s Health Center of Neosho Memorial, it is a privilege to offer the services of:
- Cathy Mih-Taylor, MD, OB/GYN, board-certified
- Ashton Holman, PA-C
- Jennifer Byerley, APRN-C
You deserve the best in women’s health. And we specialize in:
- Maternity care.
- Preventive well-woman exams.
- Family planning and contraception counseling.
- Detecting and treating breast problems.
- Gynecological surgery, including hysterectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Minimally invasive surgery (laproscopic surgery).
- Treatment of ovarian cysts.
- Treatment of endometriosis.
- Contraception care.
- Infertility counseling.
- Menopause care including hormone replacement therapy.
- Treatment of osteoporosis.
Phone: 620.432.5580 or 620.431.0340
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 am
Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 noon