Make Yourself at Home in a Green Living Home
Located in the Osa Martin Heights Addition in Chanute, Kansas
Maintenance-free homes built by the Green Living Foundation of Neosho Memorial give active seniors the best of two worlds: homeownership and a “lock and leave” lifestyle. For those who enjoy their independent lifestyle, it’s the perfect option to free yourself from all the burdens of home maintenance.
The Green Living Foundation takes care of all the upkeep. Do you have plans to travel? Go! We’ll check on your home while your gone. Need a light bulb changed in the ceiling fixture? Done! Simply call and we'll do it! Enjoy the benefits of home ownership without the worry. Your private patio home is both open and airy. There are modern conveniences throughout, and the single floor, step-free plan makes it ideal to entertain family and friends. The accessible layout has your comfort and safety in mind now and in the future.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 2 car attached garage
- Gourmet kitchens
- No steps
- Mud room with washer/dryer
- Optional tornado shelters
- Private, covered patio
- Property taxes & home owners insurance included
- Multiple finish options to make your home distinctly you
Choosing where to live is one of the most important decisions you can make.
- Homes start at $226,045.00 (prices may increase with resident’s upgrade choices).
- Home ownership is maintained by the Green Living NMRMC Foundation.
- Taxes and insurance are paid for by the Foundation.
- Monthly maintenance fee of $390 due by the first of each month includes all exterior and interior maintenance including: mowing, snow removal, HVAC repair, filter changes, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair and more.
To learn more about our maintenance-free homes located in the Osa Martin Heights Addition in Chanute, KS or to arrange a personal appointment with Foundation Director Anna Methvin, call (620) 432-5496.
Green Living Foundation
Anna Methvin, Director
629 S. Plummer Ave.
Chanute, KS 66720
firstname.lastname@example.org Page updated 04/22