Upcoming Vaccination Clinic for Neosho County
This COVID-19 vaccination clinic is based on age and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, with no appointment required.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (You must be available to return for your second dose on March 17, 2021)
Chanute Recreation Commission Main Gym 400 S. Highland Ave, Chanute, KS
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Residents age 75 and older.
- 10:00 a.m. – noon Residents age 70 and older.
- Noon – 5:00 p.m. Residents age 65 and older (or until supply runs out)
Who can attend this clinic?
Neosho county residents and patients who receive medical services in Neosho County may attend.
What if I already have an appointment at a different clinic?
If you are already scheduled for a COVID-19 shot, it is important that you do not cancel the appointment as the dose is already reserved for you.
Things to consider:
- If you have been treated for COVID-19 with convalescent plasma or monoclonal antibodies within the past 90 days, you MUST wait 90 days to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you have received any vaccination within the past 14 days, you MUST wait 14 to receive the COIVD-19 vaccine.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 90 days, please wait to be vaccinated unless directed by your medical provider.
- If you have had a severe allergic reaction to any vaccine in the past, please consult your medical provider.
When attending the clinic:
This clinic is brought to you by the medical providers, clinics, pharmacists, and health department of Neosho County.
Bring a photo ID
- Wear your face covering or mask and practice social distancing
- Wear non-restrictive clothing to allow easy access to your arm
- Arrive at the time based upon your age as outlined above