Click here to access the patient portal
What is the Patient Portal?
The BEST Patient Portal provides easy access to your health information. You can:
- See your lab results
- Review your medications
- Update your address and information
- Request a prescription renewal.
- Request a new appointment or make a change to an existing one
- Download patient education and discharge instructions
- Send your provider a message.
- At the hospital, our registration staff will ask for your email address and a challenge question.
- You will receive an email from Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the link in the email, you will be prompted to confirm your identity.
- Once your identity is confirmed, create a user ID and password.
- When completed, Click Health Record webpage to find your most recent hospital health information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my family access the Online Patient Portal?
Yes, you can give family members access to the Patient Portal. This needs to be done through NMRMC and requires consent from you and the person gaining consent.
Is my information safe?
Yes. Your password is encrypted and the webpages are designed so information can’t be copied and pasted.
What if I have technical problems with the Portal?
For technical support, call 877-621-8014.
What do I need to access the Portal?
All you need is internet access.
Is there a fee associated with using the Patient Portal?
No, the Patient Portal is FREE.
How do I access the Patient Portal once I have already registered?
You can visit www.nmrmc.com and click e-resources, then select Patient Portal.
Can I view my entire medical history?
No, the Patient Portal only includes health information from services provided by NMRMC.
Can I see my test results the same day they are taken?
No, there may be up to a 72 hour delay for results.
Back to top »